Fox Hill Dance Foundation, Inc.
Mission: 1) To provide partial and full scholarships to support the dance education of under-served and abused children. 2) To develop, provide and support physical health education programs and performances through the physical art of dance by working through and with the community.
The Foundation has provided scholarships to students being raised by a single mother struggling to make ends meet, a child with parents on food stamps, or a child living with grandparents who are on a fixed income, and many more.
In the Indianapolis-area community, the Dance Foundation supports after-school programs at Title I schools, where most of the children reached by our programs would most likely never have the opportunity to be part of, or be inspired by, dance in a classroom setting.
Children that qualify for school free-lunch programs, or are from a family enrolled in a food stamp program likely qualify for the Foundation’s free dance instruction program. Please contact the office at 317-251-3007.
You can also help the Foundation by making a tax favorable contribution. The Fox Hill Dance Foundation is a non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization
The Fox Hill Dance Foundation Board of Directors are not financially compensated for their board services. The following are its members:
• Steven Wright, Executive Director, has over 20 years experience as a professional ballet dancer in companies including: The Colorado Ballet, Indianapolis Ballet, Ballet Oklahoma, and all three Joffrey Companies. Mr. Wright is a graduate of IU with honors, and is a master ballet instructor.
• Jane Grummann, Foundation Secretary, was a commercial property manager.
• Jennifer A. Beasley, Foundation Board Member, She is the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Associate Director of the Office of Evaluation and Program Excellence. She has an MS E.D from Indiana University.
• Sarah Isis-Delima, Foundation Board Member, is a Clinical Assistant Professor of Child Neurology and Health Physician at Indiana University School of Medicine.
• Eddie Moffat, retired professional ballet dancer, current ballet teacher, and unicyclist.
• Greg Wright, Foundation President, is a Certified Fraud Examiner, Certified Financial Planner (ret), and public speaker.